- Current Version: 0.0.1
- Screenshots: None
- Source Download: 
- Development Download: 
- Description: generates playlists from your MPD database and your last.fm library.
- Maintainer(s): BohwaZ
Mela stand for "Mpd Enhanced with LAst.fm".
This little thing will create a set of useful playlists, using your MPD server and your Last.fm account.
Playlists created without the need to have a Last.fm account:
- all-tracks: all tracks in your MPD music directory
- tracks-y-added-last-2-years: tracks added in your directory since the last 2 years
- (same thing for last year, last 6 months, last 3 months, last 30 days and last 15 days)
Playlists created with the need of a last.fm account:
- lastfm-loved-tracks: tracks marked as "loved" in your last.fm
- lastfm-favorite-tracks: all the tracks from your last.fm library, sorted by popularity
- lastfm-rare-tracks: reverse list of tracks from your library (reverse popularity)
- lastfm-unknow-tracks: tracks which are in your MPD music directory but not in your last.fm library (usually that's tracks with bad tags or no tags)