Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
mousempc is a simple client that hooks into a
- Webpage: http://cmrg.fifthhorseman.net/browser/trunk/mousempc/
- Description: mousempc reads an linux event device (usually /dev/input/event*) from stdin, and translates simple mouse events into simple operations. This is not a sophisticated client.
The controls are:
- the middle button starts/stops the music (play/pause)
- left button goes to the previous track
- right button goes to the next track
- scroll wheel adjusts the volume
If you want to use it, you probably want it run by a non-privileged account, and supervised so that it is automatically restarted. The author recommends the runit suite for this purpose.
You might be interested in the more generalized Client:Empcd.