Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Description: mpd scribble is a music player daemon client which submits information about tracks being played to Last.fm (formerly audioscrobbler).
- Maintainer(s): Max Kellermann
- Download: mpdscribble-0.22.tar.bz2
- Development Download: git://git.musicpd.org/master/mpdscribble.git/
- written in C, consumes very little memory and CPU
- full support for MPD's "idle" mode
- last.fm protocol 1.2 (including "now playing")
- supports seeking, crossfading, repeated songs
Resource usage Edit
Numbers from AMD64 on Debian Lenny.
|binary size (stripped)||memory usage||comment|
|lastfmsubmitd 0.37||40 kB script||3,132 kB||current is 1.0.6|
|mpdscribble 0.16||54 kB||88 kB|
|scmpc 0.3.0||35 kB||40 kB|
|scrobby 2009-01-05||86 kB||173 kB||not maintained anymore|
- Slackware Package: http://www.linuxpackages.net/pkg_details.php?id=9547
- Debian: http://packages.debian.org/mpdscribble
- Arch: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mpdscribble/
- Gentoo: http://gentoo-portage.com/media-sound/mpdscribble
- OpenSUSE: One-Click-Install
- OpenSUSE (RPM repo): http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/code933k/openSUSE_11.1/
- FreeBSD: http://fbsdmon.org/catalog/audio/mpdscribble
- Mac OS X: Install homebrew, run brew install mpdscribble