Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
.NET (C# / VB.net) Edit
- libmpd - A high level library reference to libmpdclient (deprecated, don't use)
- libmpdclient - A library written in C and can be used to create MPD clients that are coded in C, obj-C and C++
- JavaMPD - A Java MPD library
- JMPDComm - A library written in Java used to create MPD clients written in Java
- CL-MPD - A pure Common Lisp interface to Music Player Daemon. (hosted at )
- libempd - A LISP interpretation to interface a LISP program (EMACS) to MPD
- libmpdee - An Emacs Lisp library to interface MPD
- Net_MPD - A high quality PEAR/PHP interface for MPD (currently not maintained by anyone)
- MPD-Class - A PHP class for MPD used to create custom web interfaces to MPD (new version as of 2010)
- MPDEventListener - A PHP class for listening MPD events and handle them (extends mpd-class)
- librmpd - Another Ruby library, features: thread-safe, callbacks, and a 'fake' test server for testing your client. Hosted at 
- MPD.rb - A ruby MPD library.
- MPDClient - A Ruby port of the python-mpd2 library.
- ruby-mpd - A modern fork of librmpd, implementing the latest MPD features.