.NET (C# / VB.net) Edit
- libmpd - A high level library reference to libmpdclient (deprecated, don't use)
- libmpdclient - A library written in C and can be used to create MPD clients that are coded in C, obj-C and C++
- JavaMPD - A Java MPD library
- JMPDComm - A library written in Java used to create MPD clients written in Java
- CL-MPD - A pure Common Lisp interface to Music Player Daemon. (hosted at )
- libempd - A LISP interpretation to interface a LISP program (EMACS) to MPD
- libmpdee - An Emacs Lisp library to interface MPD
- Net_MPD - A high quality PEAR/PHP interface for MPD (currently not maintained by anyone)
- MPD-Class - A PHP class for MPD used to create custom web interfaces to MPD (new version as of 2010)
- MPDEventListener - A PHP class for listening MPD events and handle them (extends mpd-class)
- librmpd - Another Ruby library, features: thread-safe, callbacks, and a 'fake' test server for testing your client. Hosted at 
- MPD.rb - A ruby MPD library.
- MPDClient - A Ruby port of the python-mpd2 library.
- ruby-mpd - A modern fork of librmpd, implementing the latest MPD features.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.