Music Player Daemon (MPD) is a flexible, powerful, server-side application for playing music. Through plugins and libraries it can play a variety of sound files while being controlled by its network protocol. For more information, read about what mpd is and is not.
This wiki is obsolete. Please visit the MPD website instead: http://www.musicpd.org/
- About the server: Features · Documentation ·OS Compatibility · Embedded · Windows Compatibility
- Downloads: Clients · Companions · Hacks · Server
- Help: Configuration · Dependencies · FAQ · Install · Technical Support · Troubleshooting · Documentation
- Information: Articles · Development · OS Compatibility · Tuning · User Ideas
- External Links: Bug Tracker · Forums · Mailing List Sourceforge