Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Orphaned Clients Edit
These clients are mostly put here in case someone is searching for the code and historical purposes.
- glurp - Another GTK2 client
- Rails-Mpd - A new rails client which supports seeking, playlists and uses AJAX
- arthist - Perl client to generate a web blog of MPD activity
- gtk2mp - A GTK2 client
- pympc - A GTK2 client written in Python (has been ported to MpcSharp).
- kmp - A Qt Client
- iMPD - A script written for irssi to make key bindings for mpd commands (requires mpc)
- MPD Commander - A portable QT client made to look similar to winamp
- mpsdl - An SDL client that is a port from an old client for BossOgg (BoSDL)
- phpMpChanger - A simple Web Based CD-Changer/Mac-Finder Hybrid Client
- phpMp2 - the sequel to phpMp
- Lindele - A GTK2 Client.
- MpcOSX - A Mac OS X client (10.4+) [no longer supported]
- X4X - A Java client for MPD and xmms2
- dfbmp - A client for Direct Frame Buffer
- pyobmpc - A Python Openbox pipe menu client
- mpcstick - A server/mpd client used to control your MPD with a joystick
- JJJMPD - An incomplete Java MPD client which uses JavaMPD and SWT
Plugin Clients Edit
- Foxytunes - A Mozilla Firefox media player control extension (Note: No longer works with MPD)
Logging Clients Edit
Zombie Clients Edit
These clients used to exist but have been completely wiped away from the internet. They are here as a reminder.
Graphical Clients Edit
- mpdbot - A MPD IRC bot that announces stream and song changes.
Web Clients Edit
- Netmedia - a fork of Netjuke with the mpd patch neatly built in