Orphaned Clients Edit
These clients are mostly put here in case someone is searching for the code and historical purposes.
- glurp - Another GTK2 client
- Rails-Mpd - A new rails client which supports seeking, playlists and uses AJAX
- arthist - Perl client to generate a web blog of MPD activity
- gtk2mp - A GTK2 client
- pympc - A GTK2 client written in Python (has been ported to MpcSharp).
- kmp - A Qt Client
- iMPD - A script written for irssi to make key bindings for mpd commands (requires mpc)
- MPD Commander - A portable QT client made to look similar to winamp
- mpsdl - An SDL client that is a port from an old client for BossOgg (BoSDL)
- phpMpChanger - A simple Web Based CD-Changer/Mac-Finder Hybrid Client
- phpMp2 - the sequel to phpMp
- Lindele - A GTK2 Client.
- MpcOSX - A Mac OS X client (10.4+) [no longer supported]
- X4X - A Java client for MPD and xmms2
- dfbmp - A client for Direct Frame Buffer
- pyobmpc - A Python Openbox pipe menu client
- mpcstick - A server/mpd client used to control your MPD with a joystick
- JJJMPD - An incomplete Java MPD client which uses JavaMPD and SWT
Plugin Clients Edit
- Foxytunes - A Mozilla Firefox media player control extension (Note: No longer works with MPD)
Logging Clients Edit
Zombie Clients Edit
These clients used to exist but have been completely wiped away from the internet. They are here as a reminder.
Graphical Clients Edit
- mpdbot - A MPD IRC bot that announces stream and song changes.
Web Clients Edit
- Netmedia - a fork of Netjuke with the mpd patch neatly built in